Ecomdash can allocate orders to warehouses based on their Ship-to address. To set this up follow the steps below;
1. Navigate to Settings > Warehouse Setup
2. Click into the warehouse you wanting to define locations for
3. Click the Geo Priorities switch
4. You can now select which Countries and States this warehouse supports.
5. Once set, any order imported with a Ship-to address that matches up with your settings will be allocated there.
Here is a quick break down of how ecomdash allocates orders;
1. First we check for Storefront Override
2. Then we check to see if any of the items on the order have a Pinned Warehouse
3. We will also ensure that no warehouses have been Excluded from the storefront the order was placed on.
4. If the order is going to a Country defined for a warehouse using Geo Location, we will allocate the order there.
5. If none of the above applies, we will allocate the order based on your set Warehouse Priorities
6. If all warehouses are out of stock, we will allocate the order to your Catchall warehouse (this will be your My Warehouse by default)