Non-Integrated Storefront Setup
ecomdash supports the ability to connect to storefronts we do not have pre-built integrations or Apps for. Due to the nature of these connections, each non-integrated storefront may support different levels of functionality. The most common connection type required for this kind of setup is FTP, however orders cal also be uploaded manually with no external connection required. Below we will go through the process of setting up a non-integrated storefront.
To add a non-integrated storefront:
1. Login to your ecomdash account
2. Navigate to Settings >Integration and Tools> Storefront Setup
3. Click Add New or click into an existing storefront
4. Select Other from the Ecommerce Platform dropdown, enter the Storefront Name. Shopping Cart URL is optional
5. Click 'Save'
6. Check the box next to Setup non-integrated storefront
7. Click Save
8. Navigate to the Order Import tab. Add Fields to your order import format. (Note the Required Fields at the end of this guide.) If ecomdash will be receiving orders through an FTP site, check the box next to Enable Order Automation and enter the FTP credentials.
9. Click Save
10. Navigate to the Tracking Export Tab. If ecomdash will be placing tracking information in an FTP site, check the box next to Enable Order Automation and enter the FTP credentials. Use Add Field to define your export format per the storefront's requirements.
11. Click Save
12. Your Non-Integrated Storefront is now set up.
***Sales Order Upload Required Fields***
- Import Order #
- This is the order number that the storefront uses to differentiate incoming orders
- Product SKU
- This is the unique ID used to track the item. NOTE: This must match the SKU Number you have set for the product in ecomdash.
- Product Title
- This is the storefront display name for the product. That is, what's shown on your storefront page as the title (or on the shelves in your store for a physical storefront)
- Order Quantity
- This tells ecomdash the quantity of a particular product that has been ordered.
- ecomdash Status
- This attribute tells ecomdash what stage of the order process the order is in
- Acceptable values: UNPAID, PAID, COMPLETE, CANCELLED
Please sign in to leave a comment.