When you create an internal transfer in ecomdash to send products from your warehouse to an FBA warehouse, it's called an inbound shipment.
To create an inbound shipment:
1. Navigate to Restock > Internal Transfers.
2. Select Add New.
3. Choose the origination (your warehouse) and destination (FBA) warehouses from the dropdowns provided and select Create to continue.
4. Select the products you’d like to send to the FBA warehouse by marking the checkbox and choosing Add to Internal Transfer.
5. Enter the quantity to receive in the destination warehouse for all of the products you’ve added to the internal transfer.
6. Ensure the location for the Destination Warehouse and the Origination Warehouse is correct. If you’ve added this information to your warehouse details, it will automatically populate.
7. Submit the internal transfer by selecting Actions > Mark as In-Transit. This signifies that the products on the transfer are on the way from your warehouse to the FBA warehouse. Once the transfer is in-transit, the quantity for the products will be reduced from your merchant warehouse.
8. In the FBA Location tile on the right hand side, select FBA Inbound Shipments.
9. Specify the number of packages and Print Labels. The labels will be used to send products from your warehouse to the FBA warehouse.
10. Save the FBA Inbound Shipment.
When the FBA warehouse receives your shipment, the internal transfer will automatically be marked as complete in ecomdash and the quantity will be added to the FBA warehouse.
If you need additional assistance, we’re here to help. You can always -
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chat with a live agent within your ecomdash account.
- Schedule a call with a product specialist.