Upgrade Your Plan: Not seeing this feature in your account? It may not be available in your current plan. Upgrading your ecomdash plan gives you access to additional features and products. Learn more.
If you’d like to use FBA to fulfill orders from other sales channels, you’ll need to set up an FBA warehouse in your ecomdash account.
To set up an FBA warehouse:
1. Navigate to Settings > Warehouse.
2. In the Warehouses section, choose View on the FBA Warehouses tile.
3. Select Add FBA to set up a new FBA warehouse.
4. Enter your warehouse name and choose the corresponding Amazon storefront and Save. If you do not have an existing Amazon storefront set up in ecomdash, select the Click here option to create one.
5. Select the option to Enable Order Automation to allow ecomdash to automatically export any sales orders that are set to be Fulfilled by Amazon.
6. In the FBA Order Settings section, select your options for Default Fulfillment Action, Default Fulfillment Policy, and Displayable Date To Use from the dropdowns provided.
- Default Fulfillment Action: Specifies whether the fulfillment order should ship or be placed on hold.
- Ship: The fulfillment order ships as soon as it is created.
- Hold: A hold is put on the fulfillment order as soon as it is created.
- Default Fulfillment Policy: Indicates how unfulfillable items in a fulfillment order should be handled.
- Fill All: All fulfillable items in the fulfillment order are shipped and the order remains in a processing status until all items are shipped by Amazon or cancelled by the seller.
- Fill All Available: All fulfillable items in the fulfillment order are shipped and all unfulfillable items in the order are cancelled by Amazon.
- Fill or Kill: If an item in a fulfillment order is determined to be unfulfillable before any shipment in the order moves to a pending status (the process of picking units from inventory has begun), the entire order is considered unfulfillable. If an item in a fulfillment order is determined to be unfulfillable after a shipment in the order moves to a pending status, Amazon will cancel as much of the fulfillment order as possible.
- Displayable Date To Use: Specifies the date of the fulfillment order to the customer.
- Date When FBA Shipment is Created: Use the date when the package was shipped.
- Sales Order Date: Use the date when the sales order was placed.
7. Enter the Displayable Comments for the order. Order automation will fail if this section is left blank.
8. Save your warehouse details.
If you need additional assistance, we’re here to help. You can always -
- Reach out to email@example.com.
- Chat with a live agent within your ecomdash account.
- Schedule a call with a product specialist - available to all pro plan users.