The Bulk Inventory Editor allows you to quickly apply an update to a field for up to 250 products at a time. This tool is used to update product data. Storefront specific listing data can be updated using the Bulk Listing Editor.
1. Navigate to Products > All products
2. If necessary, apply Inventory Filters, Tags, or Search Terms to locate products you would like to update.
3. If necessary, use the Show Entries dropdown to view up to 250 products at the same time
4. Check the boxes next to the products you would like to apply the bulk update to. If you would like to update all products on the page, use the master check box in the upper left corner.
5. Hover over Bulk Actions > click Bulk Edit
6. Select the field you would like to edit for all the selected products from the menu
7. Complete the necessary information for the field you would like to change. Once complete, click Save to apply this value to all of the selected products.