Global Attributes allow you to set default values in your listings, cutting down on data entry as you only have to fill in the values once. They will be applied when you queue your listings.
To set your Global Attributes
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management.
2. Click 'View' to go into the product details.
3. Choose the 'Details' tab and scroll to the bottom of the page.
To set these values in bulk through a listing download:
1.Navigate to Listings > QuickLinks > Download Listings
2. Choose the channel you would like to download from and choose the channel you would set the global attributes from.
3. Click "Submit".
This will download your listings from that channel and set the global attributes based on that channel information. This will be used if you would like to use, for example, eBay's attributes as your global attributes. Then when you queue up a listing for Shopify for example, it will pull eBay's information for your Shopify listings.
To set these in bulk through a .CSV upload:
1. Create an import format under Settings > Inventory Settings > Import Format
2. Create a new Import Format
3. Add SKU number from the product field dropdown.
4. Select the global attributes you would like to upload from the global attribute dropdown.
5. Both your .CSV file and import format columns should match exactly.
6. Navigate to Inventory > Quicklinks > Upload Inventory
7. Choose your Import Format and .csv file
8. For the option "If SKU on your file matches a SKU already in inventory, what would you like ecomdash to do?", you will choose "overwrite existing product details with file".
8. Click the blue "Upload" button.