If you have an Sales Order in ecomdash for products you need to order from a supplier, you can create a Purchase Order from that order and email it to your Supplier by following the steps below:
1. Navigate to Orders > Order Management > Paid-Ready to Ship
2. Select the order(s) you want to create a Purchase Order for by checking the box next to them. If you select multiple orders, the items on those orders will be placed onto one PO.
3. Click the New Purchase Order button to create the PO based on the selects Sales Order(s).
4. A New Purchase Order will be created with items from the selected Sales Order(s)
5. Proceed with adding additional items to the Purchase Order, and completing the Purchase Order Workflow as necessary.
Note: Purchase Orders created from Sales Orders display a Link Icon under the Actions Column of the Purchase Orders Overview Page. Hovering your mouse over the Icon will display the Sales Order(s) associated with the Purchase Order.