When it comes time to order more items to sell, you can create a Purchase Order in ecomdash that can be printed or emailed to your supplier. The steps below will guide you through the process.
A Purchase order can be created from Restock > Purchase Orders or Inventory > Low Inventory using similar steps.
'Add New' purchase order
- Click the new 'Add New' button
- This will bring you to the Purchase Order screen
- Fill in the required fields
- Click on the 'Add products' button to add products to the purchase order
- There are options to submit, email, print, and cancel the purchase order located at the top of the page
- Once you have added the products for the purchase order, you can edit the cost and reorder quantity
Submitting Purchase Order
- Click the 'Save' button
- Hit the 'Submit Purchase Order' button to submit the order
- Once you have submitted an order, a new tab will appear called Receipt of Goods
- You can track the carrier, tracking ID number, estimated delivery date, and actual date of delivery
- You can also track how many of each product ordered was received. When you mark an item as received, the quantity received will be added to your ecomdash inventory, and if Auto Sync is on for the product, we will sync that new quantity out to your storefronts.
- Once you begin receiving items, the PO will no longer be able to edited.
- Landed Cost is the total cost for a particular unit that includes shipping and sales tax
- ecomdash will automatically calculate the order total
- You can also create purchase orders straight from the Low Inventory section in the Inventory Management module. Your low inventory products are automatically placed into the Low Inventory section, and you can create a purchase order for those specific products by selecting them via the check boxes, and clicking on the New Purchase Order button.