To generate a SCAN Form, you must first have a Shipping Order with a label generated. If you do not already have one, follow this guide for the Shipping Order Workflow.
Once you have generated a label, you will -
- Navigate to Shipments> All Shipments.
- Ensure that the Status and Date Range dropdown menus are set to "Shipped" and "Last Day."
- Then choose an USPS Carrier from the red Start Scan Form dropdown at the top, right of the All Shipments screen.
- Next, you will have the opportunity to include/exclude any shipped order in this Scan Form.
- Once you've verified the orders you want have been selected, click the green Print Scan Form button.
Rules to Generate a SCAN Form
In order to properly generate a SCAN Form, you must ensure that your shipping order meets the following requirements:
- It has been generated with a USPS Carrier (Stamps.com, Endicia, Pitney Bowes).
- It has been generated within 24 hours of printing a SCAN Form.
- It has not already been generated on a previous SCAN Form.