To create a Shipping Order:
1. Navigate to Orders > Order Management > Paid - Ready to Ship Orders.
2. Select the sales orders you would like to create shipping orders for using the checkbox beside the order. Click Bulk Actions> Create Shipping Order.
3. You will be transferred to the Unshipped Orders Page
4. From the Unshipped Orders page, you will be able to generate shipping labels. The following fields need to be populated in order for a label to be generated, this information can be edited or input directly on the Unshipped Orders Page:
- Shipping Weight
- Package Type
- Confirmation Type
Additionally, a Ship From Address must be provided. This can be your Business address, or the Address associated with the Warehouse the order will ship from. To specify which Ship from Address to use, navigate to Settings > Shipper Setup > Shipper Settings and select an option from the Ship From Address Dropdown.
5. Once the required fields are populated, you will be able to select a Shipping Service/Rate from the "Select Shipping Service" drop-down. The available rates are returned from your integrated shipping service.
If you are not seeing any values in the drop-down this means:
- The address on the order is not valid and you will need to update the address by clicking into the shipping order detail screen
- Your integration setup with the shipper is not complete
6. You will now be able to:
- Print Pick List by selecting one or more orders, clicking Bulk Actions> print pick list
- Print Packing Slip by selecting one or more orders, clicking the Bulk Actions> Print Packing Slips. You can customize the information on the packing slip by going to you Settings > Shipper Setup > Packing Slips.
- Print Shipping Labels by selecting one or more orders, clicking Bulk Actions> Print Shipping Label.
7. Once the label is generated you will be brought to a screen where the Shipping Label can be printed as a .pdf. If you need to access the label later, it can be retrieved by navigating to Orders > History > Shipping Label History.
8. Once the label is generated, ecomdash moves the order to shipped status and posts the tracking information to the associated sales channel.