With each software release, our team strives to continually grow our product to fit your needs. As you may notice, many of these additions were selected from our Feature Request section where our users have been posting their feedback on the software.
We want you to be in the know with what we are changing, so here is your inside scoop to all things new and improved with ecomdash this week!
Updated the Boolean Values excepted: In this releases, all attributes have been updated to accept the wider range of boolean values on import formats.
- (Yes/No, True/False, Y/N, T/F)
Updated the ShipStation App: In this release, we have updated the ShipStation app to act as the hub for all of our ShipStation integrations. Allowing customers to manage all aspects of their ShipStation integrations in one location.
- Fixed the date parameter for “Cancelled Sales Orders Report”.
- Fixed the way the eBay Pro Selling Record Number shows on “Cancelled Sales Orders Report”.
- Fixed the Shipment workflow pages to allow customers to filter by Warehouses.
- Fixed the Product Sync History screen to allow search for SKUs with spaces.
We are continuing to work through the great feedback provided in our Feature Request community forum and will continue to post updates here to let you know what has been implemented.
As always, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Post is closed for comments.