With each software release, our team strives to continually grow our product to fit your needs. As you may notice, many of these additions were selected from our Feature Request section where our users have been posting their feedback on the software.
We want you to be in the know with what we are changing, so here is your inside scoop to all things new and improved with ecomdash this week!
Orders Module Update: The Orders module has now been updated and is now called “Sales”.
Shipments Module Update: The Shipments Module has now been updated and now is split into four sections: Generate Label, Input Tracking, FBA Shipments, and Dropship. Exciting news for all of the customers that enjoyed the old shipping workflow method. We have decided to keep the previous method of updating shipping orders by incorporating the “Worksheet” view which can be found in the “Generate Labels” drop-down in the upper right-hand corner of the generate labels shipping queue.
Navigational Changes: In an effort to make navigation easier we have removed the history section from the upper right-hand navigation and we have moved all of the history screens and some of the quick link actions on to their corresponding pages.
- Purchase Order: Upload Purchase Order and Purchase Order Upload History.
- All Products: Sync Inventory History, Sync Failure History, Upload Inventory History, Export Inventory History.
- Draft Listings: Listing Submission History.
- Active Listings: Listing Submission History, Listing Import History, Listing Price File Import, Listing Price File Export.
- Sales: Import Orders History, Upload Sales Order History, Exported Files History, Auto Email History.
- All Shipments: Shipment Label History, Scan Form History, Send Fulfillment History.
- Dropship Orders: Shipment Label History, Scan Form History, Fulfillment Import History, Send Fulfillment History, Exported Files.
- FBA MCF Shipments: Shipment Label History, Scan Form, Send Fulfillment.
- Report: View Generated Reports.
- Listing Profile Apply/Overwrite error has been fixed.
- Shopify Null reference Error has been fixed.
- Pick List images load error has been fixed.
We are continuing to work through the great feedback provided in our Feature Request community forum and will continue to post updates here to let you know what has been implemented.
As always, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Post is closed for comments.