If an order is imported but cannot be allocated to a warehouse due to lack of quantity or various other settings, Ecomdash will allocate the order to your My Warehouse. This is because by default, your My Warehouse is considered your Catchall Warehouse. You can change this to be a different warehouse using the steps below;
1. Navigate to Settings > Warehouse Priorities
2. Check the Make Catchall box next to the warehouse you want ecomdash to use when no other warehouse is able to fulfill the order.
Here is a quick break down of how ecomdash allocates orders;
1. First we check for Storefront Override
2. Then we check to see if any of the items on the order have a Pinned Warehouse
3. We will also ensure that no warehouses have been Excluded from the storefront the order was placed on.
4. If the order is going to a Country defined for a warehouse using Geo Location, we will allocate the order there.
5. If none of the above applies, we will allocate the order based on your set Warehouse Priorities
6. If all warehouses are out of stock, we will allocate the order to your Catchall warehouse (this will be your My Warehouse by default)