If you do not want orders from a specific sales channel to be allocated to one of your warehouses, you can exclude that warehouse by following the steps below;
1. Navigate to Settings > Warehouse Setup
2. Click into the warehouse you want ecomdash to avoid allocating orders to
3. Click the Storefront Exclusions switch
4. Choose the storefronts you wish to exclude
5. Once setup, ecomdash will no longer allocate orders from the selected storefronts to this warehouse.
Here is a quick break down of how ecomdash allocates orders;
1. First we check for Storefront Override
2. Then we check to see if any of the items on the order have a Pinned Warehouse
3. We will also ensure that no warehouses have been Excluded from the storefront the order was placed on.
4. If the order is going to a Country defined for a warehouse using Geo Location, we will allocate the order there.
5. If none of the above applies, we will allocate the order based on your set Warehouse Priorities
6. If all warehouses are out of stock, we will allocate the order to your Catchall warehouse (this will be your My Warehouse by default)
Please sign in to leave a comment.