Ecomdash allocates orders to your warehouses based on a few factors, outlined below;
1. First we check for Warehouse Overrides which are set when you set up your storefront integrations
2. Then we check to see if any of the items on the order have a Pinned Warehouse
3. We will also ensure that no warehouses have been Excluded from the storefront the order was placed on.
4. If the order is going to a Country or State defined for a warehouse using Geo Location, we will allocate the order there.
5. If none of the above applies, we will allocate the order based on your set Warehouse Priorities
6. If all warehouses are out of stock, we will allocate the order to your Catchall warehouse (this will be your My Warehouse by default)