If you have an item that should only be fulfilled by a single warehouse, you can enable a setting that will ensure any order for that item allocates to the desired warehouse. This can be set up using the steps below;
1. Navigate to Products > All Products
2. Locate the item then click Actions > View next to it
3. Click the Show Warehouse Table box
4. You will now see a drop down menu where you can choose to "Always use..." a specific warehouse for any orders for this item.
Ecomdash allocates orders to your warehouses based on a few factors, outlined below;
1. First we check for Storefront Overrides
2. Then we check to see if any of the items on the order have a Pinned Warehouse
3. We will also ensure that no warehouses have been Excluded from the storefront the order was placed on.
4. If the order is going to a Country or State defined for a warehouse using Geo Location, we will allocate the order there.
5. If none of the above applies, we will allocate the order based on your set Warehouse Priorities
6. If all warehouses are out of stock, we will allocate the order to your Catchall warehouse (this will be your My Warehouse by default)