Ecomdash has introduced a new shipping workflow, designed to make shipping fast and more efficient. It was also designed to simplify the process for all users. Below is a break down of the steps needed to ship an order with the new workflow.
***Click here for a video that walks through this process as well
1. First you need to locate the orders you would like to ship. This can be done by navigating to Orders > Paid, to see all orders that have been paid for but have not yet been shipped out.
2. Select the orders you are ready to ship by clicking the box next to each order. Once selected, click Bulk Actions > Create Shipping Order to begin the shipping process.
3. You will then be automatically taken to your Shipping Queue. This can be accessed at anytime by navigating to Shipments > Merchant. Your shipping queue will have any orders in which you have begun the shipping process but have not yet completed it. To continue, select the shipping orders and click Select Shipping Service to generate labels using an integrated carrier or click Input Tracking to manually enter in tracking information (the Input Tracking option can only be used one order at a time). This guide will focus on the Select Shipping Service option.
4. Select the orders you want to ship together then pick the Carrier you want to ship with and select the Package Type, Confirmation, and Shipping Service you want to use for the orders you selected. Scroll down and then click the Next > Print Labels button where you will be taken to a page to confirm before generating the labels.
5. From the Pick, Pack, Ship page you can print Pick Lists and Packing Slips using the Bulk Actions button before hitting the Purchase Label(s) button
6. You will then be automatically taken to the Shipping Label History page where you will be able to print the labels for these orders by clicking Actions > Print Shipping Labels. You can get back to this page later by clicking the flag icon on the right hand side of the navigation bar, then click Order/Shipping and go to the Shipping Label History tab.
7. If any labels fail to generate, they will be kicked back to the Shipment Options page where you will see any errors that were received so that you can fill in any missing information or choose different shipping options for these orders. You can access this by going to Shipments > Merchant > click the Shipment Options section.