With Phase III of our UI updates, ecomdash has redesigned the Inventory Detail screens for your products. The changes made were based around feedback from users with the goal of making information easier to find and to reduce the number of clicks needed for common actions. Below is an overview of some the changes that were made to help make the transition as seamless as possible for our users.
Tabs have been removed to make the page look cleaner, but more importantly, so that you can easily find information without having to click into various tabs, each housing different information.
- Inventory can now be updated directly on this page by clicking Manage Warehouses or by checking the Show Warehouse Table, which will show you your warehouses on the same page. This setting will save and apply to all products as well, so you only have to set it once.
- Images are now managed within the Image Card in the top right hand corner of the page.
- The information stored in the Storefronts tab (Reference ID, Max Avail Qty, Storefront Fulfillment, etc.) is now found under the Manage Listings button. It can be accessed by clicking the edit button in the Channel Settings card. We have also included your Global Listing Attributes here as well.
- Your Custom Attributes can now be accessed clicking the Add Custom Attributes at the bottom left hand corner of the page.
- Movement can be viewed by clicking the View Movement History link in the Inventory section.
- Kit Components, Built Product Raw Materials, and Children of Parent Products will now be displayed on this main page. For Kits, you can choose to hide or always show the components by clicking the Show Components Table box. This setting will save and apply to all kits as well, so you only have to set it once.
If you have any questions about the changes that were made, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our support agents will be happy to assist you.