Some users have both FBA and FBM listings for the same product listed on Amazon as well as other storefronts. This guide will help explain how to map the two together.
- Locate the FBM SKU in your ecomdash account by navigating to Products> All Products, then double click to open the SKU.
- Select Manage Warehouses - here you will want to add the FBA SKU number to the field for warehouse SKU in the FBA warehouse row.
- Select Manage Listings and click the green edit icon on the channel settings tile. Here you will want to adjust the fulfillment for the amazon storefront to fulfill by merchant so that ecomdash may update the inventory for your FBM listings.
- Now that the FBA and FBM SKUs are mapped together in one location, you may now remove the FBA product by navigating to Products> All Products, on your FBA SKU hover over Actions> Remove. This will prevent any syncing error for your products.
- After removing the FBA item from ecomdash, you should then go to your FBA Warehouse (Settings(gear icon)>Warehouse > View FBA Warehouse) and click Import FBA qtys. This will ensure that the qty for any FBA items are correct and aligns to the inventory inside of your FBA Warehouse.
You have now successfully mapped your FBA and FBM products together to allow for inventory management as well as sales order management.