Getting started with a new software can be tough as you learn the in's and out's of the various workflows. Below are some high level tips & tricks that will help you get the into the swing of things faster.
- How do I makes bulk changes to products/orders? Each main page within ecomdash has a Bulk Actions button that will show you all the actions that can be taken for the items on the page. If the actions are greyed out, that means a product/order selection is required before the action can be taken.
- How can I filter my products? Each main page within ecomdash also has a Filters button that allows you to select various filtering options that can then be applied to the page. You can filter to see only kits, items in stock, item with Auto Sync disabled, etc.
- Can I customize the columns that appear on a page? Though the columns themselves cannot be changed or rearranged, ecomdash has some pre-built views designed to give you different sets of information about your products. You can see the available views and apply one by clicking the Views button.
- How do I view more information about products/orders? To view the details of an item in ecomdash, you can either double click on the row or hover over Actions > click View to open the details into a new tab.
- How can I find more information about how a page can be used? If you would like some information about the page you are on, click the information icon. You will be taken to a new page with recommended setup steps, guides, and an introduction video. Once on that page, you can click "Don't show this again" to hide it.