The Auto Sync Tool in ecomdash is designed to keep your inventory levels up to date and in sync as long as inventory levels in ecomdash are maintained accurately. However, inventory changes made outside of ecomdash can cause these values to no longer be in sync. To easily determine which products need to have Syncs Performed, you can use the Product Sync Needed Filter. To use this Filter:
1. Perform a Listing Download. This allows ecomdash to communicate with your storefront to determine the quantity of units listed on your selected storefronts. Wait for the Listing Download to complete for all selected storefronts before proceeding to the next step.
2. Navigate to Listings > Listing Management > Active Listings.
3. Select Product Sync Needed from the Advanced Filter menu. When this filter is applied, listings are displayed for which the quantity available on the storefront does not match the Syncable Balance for the selected storefront.
4. Use Edit Tags to apply a Tag to the selected products indicating a sync needs to be performed. We recommend using a tag called "Sync Needed" or "Sync Needed (date)" for easy reference.
5. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management > All Inventory.
6. Search using the Tag applied in Step 4 to identify all products that need to have a sync performed.
7. Perform a Sync Now for the Tagged Products.
8. Use the Bulk Inventory Edit Tool to remove the tag from the selected products.