Payability is a financing company for Amazon and ecommerce sellers. They provide ecommerce sellers with daily cash flow (Instant Access) and growth capital (Instant Advance) so they can scale their businesses faster, launch new products and keep up with demand. The Payability Seller Card with Instant Access is the fastest and easiest way for sellers to access their marketplace payouts. It’s accepted wherever Visa is accepted and gives sellers up to 2% unlimited cash back on all spend.
Payability’s financing options are designed exclusively for ecommerce sellers. Payability is a separate account outside the ecomdash application. Since approval is based on marketplace account health and sales performance, there are no credit checks and sellers can be approved in under 24 hours.
Payability offers two programs to assist your daily cash flow:
Payability Instant Access- Instead of waiting weeks to receive your marketplace sales revenue, Payability Instant Access makes 80% of your marketplace payout available the next day. The remaining 20% stays in a reserve to cover returns and chargebacks and is released to the seller on the marketplace’s regular payment schedule. Sellers can get even faster access to their marketplace payments on the Seller Card and receive up to 2% cash back on all spend. Instant Access is available on Amazon.com, Walmart, Jet, Tophatter, NewEgg and more.
Payability Instant Advance: Payability Instant Advance is a purchase of future receivables giving the seller up to a month’s worth of payouts in one lump sum. With an Instant Advance sellers can leverage their account health and sales performance to get the funds they need to launch new products, order inventory in bulk, take advantage of seasonality and more. Instant Advance is available at a flat fee as low as 1%/week for a maximum of 20 weeks. The sooner it is paid back, the less the seller will pay in fees. Instant Advance is available to sellers on Amazon.com, Tophatter, Walmart, Jet, Newegg, Etsy, Shopify and more.
Be sure to sign up using the Payability App to take advantage of a special offer for ecomdash users (Instant Access at the discounted rate of 1.75% of gross sales (normally 2%) and receive a $200 sign on bonus.)