In ecomdash, the listing status of an item is based around the submission of listing data to Walmart. Using the ecomdash Listing Module, you can easily see which ecomdash listing status applies: Unlisted (not submitted to Walmart), Draft (preparing for submission), or Active (submitted to Walmart).
Walmart supports different internal listing statuses that describe the listing within their system after they have accepted the listing. These statuses can be viewed within the Walmart Seller Portal or within your ecomdash account.
To view the Walmart Seller Center Listing Status in ecomdash:
1. Submit a listing to Walmart using your preferred workflow.
2. Navigate to Listings > History > Listing Submission History to ensure the listing has been accepted by Walmart. A listing is accepted when it is in a "Complete" Status.
3. Perform a Listing Download from Walmart so ecomdash can receive the updated Seller Center Listing Status.
4. Once the Listing Download is complete, navigate to Listings > Listing Management > Active Listings.
5. Locate the appropriate Walmart Listing and click View to access the listing details page. The Walmart Seller Center Listing Status is displayed near the top of the page. Possible Statuses include:
Published- Walmart has accepted the listing and it is available for purchase
Unpublished- Walmart has accepted the listing but not yet made the product available for purchase