Ecomdash supports the ability to create Promotions for listings on Walmart. Promotions can only be created for items already listed on Walmart. To create a Promotion:
1. Navigate to Listings > Listing Management > Active Listings
2. Locate the Walmart Listing you would like to create a Promotion for and click "View" to access the Listing Details Page.
3. Select the "Promotions" Tab
4. Click "Add Promotion" top create a new Promotion
5. Select a Promotion Type, Promotion Price, Comparison Price, Effective Date, and Expiration Date.
Promotion Types can be set as Clearance, Reduced, subMAP Cart, or subMAP Checkout:
- Clearance- Indicates to the buyer the item is set at clearance pricing
- Reduced- Indicates to the buyer a price reduction has been made
- subMAP Cart- Indicates the product is for sale below MAP pricing. Sale price is not displayed until the item has been added to the buyer's shopping cart.
- subMAP Checkout- Indicates the product is for sale below MAP pricing. Sale price is not displayed until the buyer begins the checkout process.
Promotion Price- The purchase price of the item while the Promotion is running.
Comparison Price- The standard, non-promotion, price of the item.
Effective Date- The date the promotional pricing starts.
Expiration Date- The date the promotional pricing ends.
6. Navigate to the lower right hand corner and select "Yes- Promotion Only" from the Send Update on Save Dropdown.
7. Click "Save" to submit your promotion to Walmart.