Google Shopping Actions gives online retailers the ability to sell products in more places effortlessly. By using this program, your products can be found on Google Assistant, Google Express, and Google Express Shopping Ads. The biggest difference between Google Shopping and Google Shopping Actions is that the transaction is handled by Google.
Whether your shoppers are on their smartphone, browsing the web on their desktop, or asking their Google Assistant for a specific item, your products are available to them. And, with a simple checkout process, you can rest assured that cart abandonment is a thing of the past.
Google Shopping Actions is currently available for US customers only. If your business is not based in the US, you may be eligible to participate if the following conditions are met:
- Have a US based fulfillment source
- Can accept and disburse payments through bank account based in the US
- Abide by all US category restrictions. The following categories are not supported:
- Customizable Goods
- Vitamins, Pharmaceuticals and Supplements
- Final Sale Items
- Refurbished Goods
- Any category that violates PLA Policy (e.g., Alcohol, Firearms, etc.)
- Complete the additional trust, safety and data quality checks performed by the Google Shopping Actions team
If you have additional questions about Google Shopping Actions, you can contact them directly here: email@example.com
If you are interested in participating in this program, complete this form and our team will reach out to assist you with the whitelisting and on-boarding process