Ecomdash supports inventory and order management for Google Shopping Actions.
Before you begin the setup process in Ecomdash, you'll need to complete the following steps:
1. Locate your Google Merchant ID
2. Complete the on-boarding and whitelisting process (complete this form and our team will assist you)
3. If you have additional questions regarding the on boarding process, contact Google directly here: email@example.com
To add your Google Shopping Actions integration:
1. Login to your ecomdash account.
2. Navigate to Settings > Storefront Setup.
3. Click Add New and you will be brought to the new storefront integration page.
4. Select Google Shopping as the Ecommerce Platform. Enter a unique storefront name and click Save.
6. Enter the Google Merchant ID and click Save.
7. Click Enable Google Shopping. Enter the User ID and Password associated with your Google Merchant Account. Check the pop-up blocker settings for your browser if the Google Sign-In Window does not appear.
8. Click I Agree to grant ecomdash access to your Google Merchant Account.
9. Click 'Save' to complete the integration.