Ecomdash supports the ability to set a strike through price for Sears. This feature allows you to set a discounted price, start date, end date, and display promotional text during the sale period.
To set a Strike Through Price:
1. Navigate to Listings > Listing Management > Active Listings.
2. Locate a Sears Listing you would like to set a sales price for. Click "View" to access the Listing Details.
3. Complete the related fields in the Pricing Section of the Listing Details page contains fields for Sale information.
- Strike Through Price is the discounted price used while the item is on sale
- Strike Through Price Start is the date will begin
- Strike Through Price End is the date the sale will end
- Promotion Text is an additional text field displayed next to the Sale Price
4. Once the Strike Through information has been updated, navigate back to Listings > Listing Management > Active Listings and "Submit Revisions" to update Sears with the new Sale information.
Sears Strike Through Information can also be updated in bulk through a .csv upload.