Pitney Bowes is offering the only 3-day priority mail guarantee this holiday season. Find out more about the program below.
What is the 3-Day Priority Mail Guarantee?
- This program is available for all USPS Priority Mail shipments delivered through December 31st
- If your priority mail shipments take longer than 3 days to be delivered, you can request a refund for the shipping label cost.
- This promotion is made possible by Ecomdash and Pitney Bowes.
Who is eligible for this program?
- All merchants are automatically eligible for this program. If you want to opt-out, email PBDClaims@pb.com with your request.
- Opting out of this program doesn’t affect your ability to ship products or enjoy any of the other benefits of your Pitney Bowes Shipping API account.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here.
How does the program work?
- If your shipment takes longer than 3 days, complete this claim form and submit it to PBDClaims@pb.com within 14 days of the shipment taking place.
- If your claim is approved, you’ll receive a refund to your Pitney Bowes postage account within 60 days.
What is USPS Priority Mail?
- A great option for smaller, light-weight packages that are delivered to residential addresses.
- USPS also provides free packaging and pick-ups, making it even easier to meet your delivery schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What types of shipments qualify for this program?
Majority of the USPS Priority Mail shipments are eligible for this program. Please see the Complete Delivery section of our Terms and Conditions for full eligibility rules.
2. Where do you send my refund?
If your claim is approved, you’ll receive the refund as a credit to your Pitney Bowes Postage Account.
3. My package was delivered late; how do I file a claim?
4. I submitted the claim; how long do I wait for my refund?
Once approved, the refund will be processed within 60 days.
5. How long do I have to submit a claim?
You have 14 days from when the USPS scanned the parcel.
6. Are there any exceptions?
There are a few exceptions to take note of. If your package is delivered late due to reasons outside of the control that Pitney Bowes has. For example, your package isn’t eligible if there is inclement weather, the origins or destinations are outside the contiguous United States, or if the shipment doesn’t comply with service restrictions and conditions.
Also, Pitney Bowes will provide a refund for any packages delivered between December 12th, 2018 to December 20th, 2018, if it doesn’t arrive at your customer’s address within one business day following the delivery date (so a 4-day guarantee). You can learn more in our terms and conditions.
7. I submitted a claim. What’s next?
Pitney Bowes will notify you that they received your claim within 24 hours of you submitting it. They’ll investigate the claim, provide you with a written notice of determination, and then refund any approved claims to your Pitney Bowes postage account within 60 days.
8. Can I check the status of my claim?
You can view your approved claims within your Pitney Bowes postage account. They will be reflected as a credit with the original tracking number of the delayed shipment. You can also contact Pitney Bowes at PBDClaims@pb.com if you have any questions.