1. Navigate to Settings > App Store and locate the Kroll App
2. Click "Info" then "Subscribe" to install the Kroll App
3. To Send Orders and Receive Tracking Updates, click the first "Go!" button
4. A new Warehouse will be created in ecomdash pre-populated to match Kroll's requirements. Under "Warehouse Integration", enter the FTP credentials (Outbound/Inbound URL's, Usernames and Passwords) and click "Save"
5. To receive quantity updates, click the second "Go!" button
6. A new Inventory Import format will be created in ecomdash pre-populated to match Kroll's requirements. Click the binoculars to enter the FTP credentials (FTP URL, Username, Password, and file name) and click "Save".
7. You will see two options on the right-hand side of the screen:
- If SKU matches existing inventory you want ecomdash to: Choose “Overwrite”
- Create New Product if SKU does not match: Only pick this if you want to import all products your dropshipper offers to ecomdash
8. Your integration with Kroll International is complete. You can now send orders to and receive tracking and inventory updates from Kroll.