When selling on Walmart, you have a variety of shipping options that you can provide your customers. For more information, see this guide from Walmart.
By default, Free Value Shipping is provided an an option on all Walmart listings. If you would like to exclude Free Value Shipping, you can use a Shipping Override in ecomdash to achieve this goal. Shipping Overrides in ecomdash are used to create Shipping Exceptions on Walmart.
To set a Shipping Override:
1. Navigate to the listing details for a Walmart Listing. (Listings > Active or Draft Listings)
2. Select "Enable Overrides" from the Shipping Dimensions section.
3. Once Overrides are enabled, a new section called "Shipping Override" will appear.
4. Use the top portion of the page to define your shipping override(s). Click "Add" to create the override.
5. Select the shipping options that are available for this product using the "Shipping Allowed" check boxes.
6. Selected shipping options will be available on Walmart once revisions have been submitted or the listing has been published.
Note: Shipping Overrides can be set in bulk using listing profiles.