There are several different ways to create listings within ecomdash. While these workflows will yield the same results, your business needs, application, and preferences may make one method preferable.
Common Listing Workflows
1. Create a single listing using the Listing Wizard.
2. Create listings in bulk from the Unlisted Products Page.
3. List Variation Products from the Unlisted Products Page.
In addition to these common workflows, there are many other ways to progress through the listing process in ecomdash. When creating a listing in ecomdash, the first step is creating a Draft. Once your Draft is created, you can Publish the Draft.
Drafts can be created in the following locations -
1. Inventory> All Inventory, select the SKUs you would like to create a draft for, Bulk Action> Create Draft: Create a draft for one or more products on one or more storefronts.
2. Inventory Management >All Inventory> Product Details> Manage Listing - Create a draft for the selected product by clicking on the storefront you would like to create a draft for in the draft listing section. If you see a storefront you would like and it is in the not listed section, just double click it in the not listed section to move it to the draft listing.
3. Listings> Listing Overview: Create a Draft for a single product for a specific storefront by clicking on the storefront icon in the Not Listed Column.
4. Listings > Listing Management > Unlisted Products: Create Draft(s) for one or more products for the selected storefront.
Drafts can be published from the following locations:
1. Listings > Draft Listings: Publish one or more drafts using the Bulk Action > Publish Selected or Publish All action.
2. Listings> Listing Overview: Publish a Draft by clicking the storefront icon from the Draft Listings Column and selecting Publish Listings from within the listing detail.