There are several different ways to create listings within ecomdash. While these workflows will yield the same results, your business needs, application, and preferences may make one method preferable.
Common Listing Workflows:
1. Create a single listing using the Listing Wizard.
2. Create listings in bulk from the Unlisted Products Page.
3. List Variation Products from the Unlisted Products Page.
In addition to these common workflows there are many other ways to progress through the listing process in ecomdash. When creating a listing in ecomdash, the first step is creating a Draft. Once your Draft is created, you can Publish the Draft.
Drafts can be created in the following locations:
1. Inventory Management > Create Draft- Create a draft for one or more products on one or more storefronts.
2. Inventory Management > Product Details > Storefronts Tab- Create a draft for the selected product on the specified storefront by clicking on "Create Draft" in the Draft Listings Column.
3. Listings > Listing Management > Listing Overview- Create a Draft for a single product for a specific storefront by clicking on the storefront icon in the Not Listed Column.
4. Listings > Listing Management > Unlisted Products- Create Draft(s) for one or more products for the selected storefront.
Drafts can be published from the following locations:
1. Listings > Draft Listings- Publish one or more drafts using the "Publish" action
2. Listings > Listing Overview- Publish a Draft by clicking the storefront icon from the Draft Listings Column and selecting "Publish Listings".
3. Listings > Unlisted Products- Skip the Draft step and Publish one or more products to the selected storefront by selecting "Publish Now".
4. Inventory Management > Product Details > Storefronts Tab- Publish a listing by clicking on the storefront icon in the Draft Listings column and select "Publish Listings".