A Non-Integrated Shipper can be used to track shipping cost and tracking numbers provided by a shipper that is not accounted for in our shipping integrations. While ecomdash will not be able to retrieve shipping cost, print labels, or receive tracking information directly from a non-integrated shipper, you will be able to upload this information into ecomdash with a .csv file or set this information manually.
To add a Non-Integrated Shipper:
1. Navigate to Settings > Shipper Setup > Shipper
2. Select 'Add New'
3. Select 'Other' from the Shipper Dropdown. This process also works for non-integrated versions of USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
4. Enter a Shipper Name. Account # is optional.
5. Use the options tab to define any defaults you would like to set.
6. When you create a shipment using your non-integrated shipper, you'll be able to add Tracking and Shipping Cost Information to the Shipping Order on the Paid - Ready to Ship or Shipping Order Details Page.