To connect Xero with ecomdash:
1. Navigate to Settings > Accounting Setup then click the 'Add New' button
2. Enter a name for your Xero integration, select the type (Xero), click Save
3. Once you click save, a new button will appear. Click the Xero Icon and a new window will appear in your browser.
4. Login to your Xero Account
5. Select the correct Organisation and click "Allow Access" to authorize Ecomdash
6. Once the authorization is complete, you'll be directed back to ecomdash to complete your Chart of Accounts. You will have to create a new Liabilities account in Xero in your chart of accounts. You cannot map to any Xero system account, which is indicated by a lock in the left column of the accounts list.
1. Go to Accounting > Chart of Accounts in Xero
2. Click "Add Account" and select Liabilities for Account Type. You could name it anything, such as "Ecomdash PO's" for example.
3. Click "Show in Expenses Claims" box when you create the account.
4. In Ecomdash under accounting integration, map Xero Chart of Accounts - Purchase Orders to the new account.
7. Click 'Save' and your Xero Integration is complete.
Is there a certain Xero level needed (as with quickbooks?) or can ecomdash work with any of the levels?
Guys. Is this still available? Also what is the update on feature availability if beta is complete? Thanks!
Wondering if there has been any further update to this feature. I'm contemplating a switch to ecomdash, but XERO is fairly high on the requirements list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.