This guide explains how to create a single listing in ecomdash:
1. Navigate to Listings > Actions > Create a Listing
2. Choose the sales channel you would like to create a listing on. If the product you are listing already exists in ecomdash, select Pick Product. If the product does not exist, select Create Product.
3. Once your product is selected or created, click Next to create a Draft
4. The Draft Listing Page will provide you with a list of additional requirements for the storefront you are listing on. Complete the necessary fields or select a Listing Profile to populate information automatically.
5. Once the required fields have been completed, select Publish Listings to submit your listing to the storefront.
6. Your listing has been submitted to the storefront. You can monitor the status of the listing submission by navigating to Listings > History > Listing Submission History. If the the listing submission encounters any errors, the listing will be returned to Listings > Draft Listings. From Draft Listings, additional edits can be performed and the listing can be resubmitted by selecting Publish.