1. Navigate to Actions> Create a Listing.
2. Choose the sales channel you would like to create a listing for. If the product you are listing already exists in ecomdash, select Pick Product. If the product does not exist, select Create Product.
3. Click Next to create a Draft
4. The Draft Listing Page will provide you with a list of additional requirements for the storefront you are listing on. Complete the necessary fields or select a Listing Profile to populate information automatically.
5. After completing the required fields, hover over Actions> Save.
6. To Publish the listings, click the blue back button, select your listings> Bulk Actions> Publish Selected.
Your listing has been submitted to the storefront. You can monitor the status of the listing submission by navigating to Notifications and History> Listing. If the the listing submission encounters any errors, the listing will be returned to Listings > Draft Listings. From Draft Listings, additional edits can be performed and the listing can be resubmitted by selecting Publish.