Price can be adjusted in bulk using two different methods depending on your needs. First, a specific price can be uploaded for each listing using the Bulk File Upload Tool. Second, a markup can be assigned or adjusted using a Listing Profile, which can be applied in bulk using the Bulk Listing Editor. Once your price has been adjusted, you'll need to Submit Revisions to pass the price changes along to your storefront.
To adjust price through a File Upload:
1. Build an Inventory Import Format. To adjust Price, your import format should include the attributes SKU Number and Storefront Price. You will also need to select the storefront the price change will impact using the Storefront drop down.
2. Once your Import Format and File have been completed, upload the file into ecomdash.
To adjust markup through the Bulk Listing Editor:
1. Build a Listing Profile. Be sure to specify a Markup Source and a Markup %.
2. Apply the Listing Profile to the selected listings using the Bulk Listing Editor.
To submit your price adjustments to a storefront:
1. Submit Revisions from the Active Listings Page.
Note: Use the "Listing Revision Needed" Filter to easily identify all products that have a Revised Price that is different than the List Price.
3. Use "Submit Revisions Needed" to push the new pricing information from ecomdash out to the storefront. Selecting this button will "Submit Revisions" for all products available when the "Listing Revision Needed" filter is applied.
4. Navigate to Listings > History > Listing Revision History to monitor the process of the listing revisions. Once the status is "Complete" the new price will be visible on the storefront.