Today's update brings changes to the Product Details and Listing Tool in ecomdash designed to streamline the listing process in ecomdash and reduce the number of clicks required to preform listing related tasks. This guide can be used as a reference to become familiar with the changes.
1. Changes to Listing/Storefronts Tabs on Product Details Page:
- The Listings Tab has been removed from the product details page. This Tab contained three pieces of information which have since been relocated.
- Listing Attributes- Storefront Specific Listing Attributes can now be accessed from the Listing Tool. This information can be viewed by navigating to Listings > Draft or Active Listings.
- Listing Status- The Listing Status of an Item is now visible on the Storefronts Tab. Listings can be created and Listing Profiles can be applied directly from this Tab.
- Global Listing Attributes- Global Listing Attributes have been moved to the Details Tab with other global fields like Manufacturer, Universal Identifiers (UPC, EAN, GTIN), and dimensions.
2. Changes to the Listing Module:
- View Limits for Unlisted Products has been increased from 100 to 500. This allows you to draft or submit up to 500 new listings at a time.
- A new action, "Submit Revisions Needed" has been added. This action allows you to submit an unlimited number of pricing changes simultaneously.
- Listings can now be Published directly from the Unlisted Products Page.
- Listing Submission History has been updated with more use able information.
3. New Listing Profiles:
- Listing Profiles have been added to ecomdash to allow you to easily set common listing values.