Listing Profiles are customizable groups of listing information that can easily be applied to multiple products. If your business involves products that share listing elements, you can store pre-built Listing Profiles to add the common information to multiple products easily. When used, Listing Profiles can save time and effort during the listing process. Before you apply a Listing Profile, use this guide to Create a Listing Profile.
Listing Profiles can be applied to a Listing in several ways:
- From the Product Details page, select the Storefronts Tab. You can select a Listing Profile under the Draft Listings column. A Listing Profile can only be assigned if a profile has been created for the selected storefront.
- From Draft Listings, a Listing Profile can be selected near the top of the page.
Information from the Listing Profile will be applied once the listing is in Draft Status. If the Profile is applied on the Storefronts Tab, you will not see information update until a Draft is created. If the Profile is applied from the Draft Listings page, the information will update once you click 'Go'.
- In the Active Listing Details. Navigate to Listings > Listing Management > Active Listings and click into your listing details.
Once the Listing Profile has been applied. Proceed with the listing process to create or update this listing as necessary.
- Information in a Listing Profile will not overwrite information already set for a product.
- While multiple Profiles cannot be applied at the same time, multiple profiles can be used to define different listing fields.
- Listing Profiles can be applied in bulk using the Bulk Edit Tool.