Ecomdash can import orders from Shipstation, if you have sales channels integrated there that ecomdash does not integrate with.
To add ShipStation as a sales channel within ecomdash,
1. Login to your ecomdash account
2. Navigate to Settings > Storefront Setup
3. Click 'Add New' and you will be brought to the new storefront integration page
4. Enter a Storefront name, select ShipStation as the platform, then click 'Save'
5. Enter the API Key and API Secret provided by ShipStation. This information can be accessed in ShipStation by navigating to Account Settings > API Settings.
6. Select the stores connected with ShipStation that ecomdash should import orders from. Note, if a storefront is directly integrated with ecomdash, do not enable import orders for that storefront from ShipStation. This will result in duplicate orders in ecomdash. For example, if your eBay storefront is connected to both ecomdash and ShipStation, you do not need to check the import orders box for eBay when setting up ShipStation. These orders will import to ecomdash directly from your eBay integration.
7. Click 'Save'. Your integration is now complete.