If you are receiving this error message, it means at least one of your images does not meet the eBay photo requirements. See this guide for eBay's photo requirements.
Articles in this section
- Received error(s) creating listing: could not get verification from ebay: exception type: exception, message: error uploading all ebay images (image count = 1), error messages:
- "Received error(s) updating listing: Reference id does not match SKU on eBay. Please check case and spacing on your reference ID."
- "Error: One or more errors occurred. Could not validate Jet.com token while trying to create new listings."
- "error info-Invalid XML: Schema Validation failed at Line number. Fatal Error in xsd validation. Please review the xml posted."
- "Error: Package weight is not valid or is missing."
- "Creation of a Variation on Sears is currently unsupported"
- "Product with SKU already exists on Jet.com"
- "Error: Expected param 'who_made'."
- "Error: Shipping policy is required."
- "Creation of a Variation on BigCommerce is currently unsupported"