The Channel to Channel Listing Tool is designed to assist you in creating custom file exports that can be used to transfer information from one storefront to another.
To preform a Channel to Channel Export:
1. Navigate to Settings > Listing Settings > Channel to Channel Listings
2. Select your Source Sales Channel which will be the channel we pull values from.
3. Then, select your Destination Sales Channel which we be the channel we send information to.
4. Now, you'll define the mapping between the Source Attributes and the Destination Attributes. You'll see a column devoted to source attributed that changes depending on the Source Sales Channel. Each Source Attribute has a corresponding dropdown in the Destination Attributes column. These drop-downs are populated with possible attributes used by the destination storefront. You'll need to set a destination attribute for each Source Attributes. If you do not have a Destination field that matches to a source field, you can leave it set to Ignore.
5. Click 'Export' and ecomdash will automatically export the source values and then import them into destination fields based on your mapping. You can monitor the status of the export/import under Inventory > History > Export Inventory History/Upload Inventory respectively. Once complete, the information will be set for the destination storefront.