The Exported Selected Drafts button allows you to preform an inventory export of selected Draft Listings. Once selected, you will have the opportunity to select an export format. This tool is useful if many Draft Listings require similar edits, as the fields that need to be edited can be exported, edited, then uploaded into ecomdash so changes can be made in bulk.
Articles in this section
- Draft Listings Page
- How do I make changes to a queued listing that failed?
- What does 'Export Selected Drafts' do?
- What does Search Tags do on the Draft Listings Page?
- What does the Cancel Draft button do?
- What does the Clear Tags button do on the Draft Listings page?
- What does the Publish button do?
- What does the Statuses Dropdown do on the Draft Listings page?
- What does the Storefornts dropdown do on the Draft Listings page?
- What does the Validate Listings button do?