Amazon requires that all products listed on Amazon have an ASIN. If your product does not have an ASIN, use this process to create one:
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management and click the binoculars to access the product details page
2. Select the Listings Tab in the upper right corner. Select your Amazon storefront from the Listing Attributes dropdown. Click "Go"
3. A new tab will open in your browser with the Amazon Listing Details Page. Click "Would you like to create a new Amazon ASIN?"
4. Specify which category you would like to list this product in and click "Go!"
5. A new page with information required by Amazon will appear. Each category will require different information for an ASIN to be created. Be sure to create the Common Information and the Category Specific Information on the Category Information Tab.
6. Once the Common and Category information has been completed, click "Save" then "Show Listing Details". You will be returned to the Listing Details page.
7. Click 'Create Draft'
8. Navigate to Listings > Listing Management > Draft Listings Tab and check the check boxes beside the products to list and click 'Validate Listings'
9. The listings will come back in a status of 'Ready' or 'Edits Required.' If the status is 'Edits required', click on the notification to see what edits are required, preform those edits, and repeat step 4. Once the status is ready check the check box beside the product and click 'Create Listings'
10. To check the status of the listings submission navigate to Listings > History > Listing Submission History.
11. Once the status is 'Complete' your listing will be on the sales channel!