Amazon requires that all products listed on Amazon have an ASIN. If your product does not have an ASIN, use this process to create one:
1. Create an Amazon Draft Listing for the product that needs an ASIN. Click here to learn different ways to Create a Draft Listing.
2. Click "View" to access the listing details of your Draft Listing.
3. Click "Would you like to create a new Amazon ASIN?"
4. Specify which category you would like to list this product in and click "Go!"
5. A new page with information required by Amazon will appear. Each category will require different information for an ASIN to be created. Be sure to complete the Common Information and the Category Specific Information Tabs.
6.Click "Publish Listings" to submit the product to Amazon for ASIN Creation:
7. To check the status of the listings submission navigate to Listings > History > Listing Submission History.
8. Once the status is 'Complete' your listing will be on the sales channel!