McKesson is the oldest and largest healthcare company in the nation, serving more than 50% of U.S. hospitals and 20% of physicians. We deliver one-third of all medications used daily in North America with operations in more than 16 countries.
1. Navigate to Settings > App Store and locate the McKesson App
2. Click "Info" then "Subscribe" to install the McKesson App
3. To Send Orders and Receive Tracking Updates, click the first "Go!" button
4. A new Warehouse will be created in ecomdash pre-populated to match McKesson's requirements. Under "Warehouse Integration", enter the FTP credentials (Outbound/Inbound URL's, Usernames and Passwords) and click "Save"
5. To receive quantity updates, click the second "Go!" button
6. A new Inventory Import format will be created in ecomdash pre-populated to match McKesson's requirements. Click the binoculars to enter the FTP credentials (FTP URL, Username, Password, and file name) and click "Save".
7. You will see two options on the right-hand side of the screen:
- If SKU matches existing inventory you want ecomdash to: Choose “Overwrite”
- Create New Product if SKU does not match: Only pick this if you want to import all products your dropshipper offers to ecomdash
8. Your integration with McKesson is complete. You can now send orders to and receive tracking and inventory updates from McKesson.