Helping dealers succeed online and through brick and mortar business, Green Supply provides tens of thousands of hunting, camping, fishing, and tactical goods from the best brands in the industry. The Green Supply Fire Arm app supports all fire arm inventory and orders through Green Supply
1. Navigate to Settings > App Store and locate the Green Supply Fire Arm App
2. Click "Info" then "Subscribe" to install the Green Supply Fire Arm App
3. To Send Orders and Receive Tracking Updates, click the first "Go!" button
4. A new Warehouse will be created in ecomdash pre-populated to match Green Supply Fire Arm's requirements. Under "Warehouse Integration", enter the FTP credentials (Outbound/Inbound URL's, Usernames and Passwords) and click "Save"
5. Navigate to the Export Format Tab and fill in each of the following Override values with your address:
- Line 2: Ship To Name
- Line 3: Ship To Street Line 1
- Line 4: Ship To Street Line 2
- Line 5: Ship To City
- Line 6: Ship To State
- Line 7: Ship To Postal Code
6. To receive quantity updates, click the second "Go!" button
7. A new Inventory Import format will be created in ecomdash pre-populated to match Green Supply Fire Arm's requirements. Click the binoculars to enter the FTP credentials (FTP URL, Username, Password, and file name) and click "Save".
8. You will see two options on the right-hand side of the screen:
- If SKU matches existing inventory you want ecomdash to: Choose “Overwrite”
- Create New Product if SKU does not match: Only pick this if you want to import all products your dropshipper offers to ecomdash
9. Your integration with Green Supply Fire Arm is complete. You can now send orders to and receive tracking and inventory updates from Green Supply Fire Arm.