Green Supply, Inc., is a wholesale distributor of hunting, outdoor, camping, fishing, and sporting goods equipment. They offer over 45k products from more than 300 manufacturers. They employ over 140 personnel to run the sales department, technology department and a 120,000+ square foot warehouse. Fire Arms inventory and orders are processed through the separate Green Supply Fire Arms App.
1. Navigate to Settings > App Store and locate the Green Supply App
2. Click "Info" then "Subscribe" to install the Green Supply App
3. To Send Orders and Receive Tracking Updates, click the first "Go!" button
4. A new Warehouse will be created in ecomdash pre-populated to match Green Supply's requirements. Under "Warehouse Integration", enter the FTP credentials (Outbound/Inbound URL's, Usernames and Passwords) and click "Save"
5. To receive quantity updates, click the second "Go!" button
6. A new Inventory Import format will be created in ecomdash pre-populated to match Green Supply's requirements. Click the binoculars to enter the FTP credentials (FTP URL, Username, Password, and file name) and click "Save".
7. You will see two options on the right-hand side of the screen:
- If SKU matches existing inventory you want ecomdash to: Choose “Overwrite”
- Create New Product if SKU does not match: Only pick this if you want to import all products your dropshipper offers to ecomdash
8. Your integration with Green Supply is complete. You can now send orders to and receive tracking and inventory updates from Green Supply.