New and Received Purchase Orders can be uploaded into ecomdash using a .csv file by following the steps below. If you have already created a supplier import format, you can skip to Part 2.
Please note that this process is only used to create new PO's in ecomdash with the option of leaving them open to be received at a later date or in an already received status.
First you will need to create a Supplier Import Format that will tell ecomdash how to read your .csv file.
1. Navigate to Settings > Supplier Setup
2. You can either click into an existing supplier by clicking the binoculars or you can create a new one by clicking Add New.
3. At the bottom of the Supplier Details page, Click View Manual Import Format.
4. This will allow you to create the format for your Purchase Order Upload Format.
5. Select the fields that you will be filling out by uploading your file. If you have a PO# number in column A, your first field in your format should also be Purchase Order #. You must make sure that the number of columns in your file matches the number of columns in your format exactly.
Required fields for uploading PO's are:
- Purchase Order #
- SKU Number
- Order Status (New/N or Received/R)
6. Save the format you have created. Part 1 is complete.
Now we will go over the process of uploading your PO.
1. Navigate to Actions > Upload Purchase Orders
2. Here you will select the supplier you are uploading a file for, the file you would like to upload, the format of the file, and then click Upload.
3. You will be taken to the Upload Purchase Orders History screen where you be able to monitor the status of the upload. Once complete, you will be able to see the PO by going to Restock > Purchase Orders. If you uploaded the PO in a received status you will be able to see it by clicking Received at the top of your screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.