In ecomdash, you are now able to quickly set up your the default settings for your orders in ecomdash.
The on-hold rules allow for orders to be automatically put on hold when an order is imported from the marketplace with data missing or the item is out of stock. To set these rules, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings > Order Settings > On Hold Rules
- Here you will see all of the storefronts you have set up in ecomdash
- Click on the icon of the storefront where you are wanting to set the rules.
- You will see all of the on-hold rules you can set for that particular storefront.
- Once you have finished updating the on-hold rules, click 'Save'