When selling on Amazon, handling time must be defined for each listing. In ecomdash, handling time is called "Lead Time to Ship" and can be edited on the Amazon Listing details page. Lead time to ship is sent from ecomdash to Amazon on every inventory sync that occurs. If this field is not populated in ecomdash, Amazon will use the default Handling Time defined within your Seller Central Account.
To set or edit Lead Time to Ship
- Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management
- Click the Binoculars to enter the product details
- Navigate to the Listings Tab
- Select Amazon from the Listing Attributes dropdown. Click "Go"
- A new tab will open with the Amazon listing details visible. Lead Time to Ship is on this page.