When selling on Amazon, handling time must be defined for each listing. In ecomdash, handling time is called "Lead Time to Ship" and can be edited within the product details page. Lead time to Ship is sent from ecomdash to Amazon on every inventory sync that occurs. If this field is not populated in ecomdash, Amazon will use the default Handling Time defined within your Seller Central Account.
To set a default Lead Time to Ship in ecomdash
- Navigate to Settings > Storefront Setup
- Click your Amazon storefront
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and set a default value. This will not overwrite any values already set on a product-by-product basis and will only be used if a lead time has not been set for a product.
To set or edit Lead Time to Ship on a product-by-product basis
- Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management
- Click view next to a product
- Ensure you are on the Details tab
- Lead Time to Ship is found under the Advanced Details section
It can also be set in bulk using a csv file upload. Click here for more information on loading a csv file into ecomdash.